Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Gantz

By far, the absolute most trippiest thing I've ever read. I'm really not so into manga and anime anymore, last thing I followed was Fullmetal Alchemist, and I watched HSOD as a joke, but a while back I was reading this masterpiece, since it continued on, where the anime left off. I stopped for a good while, after 08, cause they we're going on a hiatus, and kept forgetting to pick it up again. Couple of days ago, I decided to try it again. Where I left off, all the secrets of the Gantz ball were revealed, and it turned out, there were multiple ones all around the world. Now I came back, and the story just blew up into all this craziness, with these super government conspiracies, an alien invasion, and now we've been introduced to some god-like creature, who tells us that humans are nothing but data. Data! Nothing but electrical currents, stored within a rather complex device.... What. The Eff.....? Worst part is, the series is still going. Where the heck's everything supposed to even go from here? Just gotta find out.

If you're looking for something new to read, and you don't mind a ton of gore, boobies, and being mindscrewed, be sure to check it out. The anime was good too, but pulled off a Fullmetal Alchemist, and started making up their own stuff, and ended differently. Animation was top notch though.


No comments:

Post a Comment